Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When Life Gives You the One-Two Punch

It happens to all of us, definitely more than once in our lives. Sometimes it feels like that is all our life is, when every moment we are... well... as Thorin and Gandalf put it in the new Hobbit film... 'out of the frying pan, and into the fire'. Although, they may have meant that they were being thrown into one danger into the next with no room to recover, it can still apply falling from one stressful situation into the next. I bring this all up, because I have been experiencing it myself of late. I was hoping to have a new blog entry on a more consistent basis, perhaps daily, but I just haven't had the time, or the spirits to do it, along side with daily outfits.

I wont go into any details of whats happening in my life, but it really would mean a lot to me for you all to do me a favor:
When life keeps spinning and it won't slow down, don't forget that you have something to grab onto to steady yourself. Friends. Family. Loved ones. Don't let this world beat you down, because I know for a fact, that if you will it, and you reach out for help when it is needed, and you keep your head up, that you will have the strength to pull yourself through it all, and it will get better. Don't let your stress, your worries bottle up and explode. Talk to someone, or if you don't necessarily want to talk about what is weighing you down, just hang out with someone you enjoy. Trust me, it keeps you sane. I know there are some of you out there who don't have a lot of friends locally, but there is always people who will love you on the internet too. I know that sounds weird, but if nothing else, I will love you. :3 And we can get through this together.

Keep your heads up, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment